International scientific conference “Mollanepes and life of Turkmen people in the 19th century” to take place in Turkmenistan04.12.2009 22:39
MARY VELAYAT, 4 December - IP "TURKMENinform". On April 7-10, 2010 Mary velayat of Turkmenistan will become a place for holding International scientific conference “Mollanepes and life of Turkmen people in the 19th century” devoted to Turkmen poet and musician of the 19th century Mollanepes Kadyberdy ogly, author of lyric poem “I came” and destan (epos) “Zokhre and Takhir”.
The conference is organized by the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan together with Mary velayat local authorities by order of Turkmenistan’s President Gurbanguly Berdimuhammedov. Now organizers invite scientists and people interested in participation for registration and welcome to send theses of reports in following sections of the conference:
- Mollanepes and the 19th century,
- Mollanepes’ lyrics and questions of Oriental literature,
- Destan “Zokhre and Takhir” and poetic portrait of Mollanepes,
- Literary heritage of Mollanepes and Turkmen folklore,
- Literary heritage of Mollanepes and the Turkmen language.